***WARNING*** OKCZombie is a scam artist!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Paypal

I have a Dispute end date, If I wait till after the dispute end date then I cannot start a claim. So I will be sure to start a claim before the dispute end date if that is what needs to be done... I have enough time if I give him till next Friday. I am sure if OKCZombie wants to RESOLVE this issue, he will need to contact me through Paypal before next Friday. I think 1 week is more than enough time for OKCZombie to get this issue addressed...

i usually wait 48 hours before i escilate it from a claim to a reversal withno response.

i usually wait 48 hours before i escilate it from a claim to a reversal withno response.
yea thats what im saying, i would go ahead and make a claim you can all ways settle it after that.

We all undertand that you are upset but you are talking about "exposing him for what he is" like he conned you out of $500,000. It was $70. You can get it back through PayPal. It's not worth the increased heart rate and blood pressure to get so worked up.

You must now dedicate your life to finding him and sodomizing his entire family.

well... then it seems he's got a lot of fucking to do, and should probly get started

paypal is a joke.. i never got shit back.. well, i got half back
well it depends on how much you spend,. i think its got to be over 50 bucks or so, ive been ripped off 3 times before nd all 3 times paypal paid me back

**update**

Still no word from Zombie??? I have esculated the payPal dispute to a Claim. I am hoping that PayPal rules in my favor.
Here is a question... If Zombie does not contact PayPal concerning this dispute/ or claim, will PayPal rule in my favor?

To those that are saying"well it is only $50.00, why the big deal".
Well, for one I am not a rich man and my Wife and I just had a baby Daughter in Dec. 2007. So, I do not have much spare $ to put torwards my Honda project.
Second, it is the principal of it all! You would think that if there is a shipment delay, you may want to give updates to advise when one would expect the shipment to go out. Also, the no emailing back is what realy gets me. Now Zombie is acting as if there was no deal made about a P28 ECU, and he is making me out to be the bad guy. So, yes I think that it is a big deal and I think that others need to know about this guy and how he operates. The less scam artists there are on this site the better the site will be for everyone...

I'm with you on this one dude. Even if it is just a small amount of money, it's still not right, and you're within your right to make a stink about it and let all of us know that he scammed you and that he should be avoided...

Back