Warped Tour Tomorrow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
Getting excited now...

Rancid, Dropkick Murphy's, Suicide Machines, Less Than Jake...

Should be a good show. Too bad NOFX and Anti-Flag will not be there.

Anyone in the Las Cruces Area (hahaha) going to be there?

I said "Area" because nobody lives here when school is out. :) If people are going it wouldn't surprise me to hear of them coming from Alb. or El Paso.

Where the hell are you gonna be tomorrow??? :lol:

Unfortunately, working. Then to Denver to make sure Haila made it through surgery OK. No fun scheduled for me till the weekend, and that mostly involves car work. Woo woooo?

Car work rules. I changed my cam seals last weekend (the old ones had come completely apart).

AFI, Ataris, and Face To Face playing? I highly recommend all of them, even tho I only saw AFI and Face To Face this year at Warped Tour.

AFI is not playing tomorrow, I guess they were too good to play New Mexico. :)

Ataris and Face to Face will be there though. I will have to check them out if they don't conflict with Rancid or DKM.

The Warped Tour employs some serious retards to run the sound booths, not one of the bands I saw today had a decent sound guy.

I can't explain how much I hate "Nu" Metal.
The Used :thumbsdown: These guys sucked when I saw them open for Reel Big Fish a year ago, they still suck.
Poison the Well :thumbsdown: Never heard them before, won't listen to them again.

Where the hell was the Punk? DKM suck with their new front man, he sounds like a "Nu" Metal guy as well.

On the bright side The Suicide Machines rocked, Destruction Made Simple was really good, there was a Punk band from Alb that was pretty good. Less Than Jake is 100 times better live than on CD. Rancid was good, but they need to stop playing stuff from And Out Come The Wolves. Let's Go is a far better album. Tim doesn't look like he is enjoying this anymore but Lars still rocks.

Over all, not worth spending $31 to have 2309404 companies shove advertisements down my throat and then only get to see a 6 song set from a few good bands diluted with all this crap that use as filler.

last years warped tour was much better.
lsvtec, see face to face or ataris?

I was watching Desctruction Made Simple when the Ataris played. And Face To Face was completing with Less Than Jake. I got to see the first tune from one of them and the last tune from the other, but to tell you the truth I cannot remember which way it went. I like one and the other sounded too much like metal to me. I would go see either of them if they played close by to try them again.

Old DKM >>>>> new DKM. The new front man is lame.

Back