Warrior pics for Celerity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jp_p5

MicWhop
07 Yamaha Warrior. I bought it brand new had the dealer install the T-bars and the 1 and a half inch lowering kit. I put on the Force Winder Intake, Samson Shorties, and the Power Commander. I also had the inter graded tail light before my brother back into it. I bobbed the fender and got a side mount for it. I am going to put the stock fender back on it this year and the inter graded tail light.

I also tossed up some pics of the Zx9 R for you.

Attachments

• warrior fs.jpg
    warrior fs.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 272
  • warior.jpg
    warior.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 245
  • warrior r.jpg
    warrior r.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 213
  • warrior rs.jpg
    warrior rs.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 254
  • Ninja.jpg
    Ninja.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Ninja 1.jpg
    Ninja 1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 217
  • Shell Zx9r.jpg
    Shell Zx9r.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 234
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 241
Ahhh.. ok, this is the ZZR bodied one .. much lighter. My friend has his 96 zx9r in my garage, that thing is a boat anchor. Again, he loves it and actually learned on it - owned it for YEARS. The engine finally gave it's first "problem" when the water pump started to weep. It's got 40k miles on it.

It gets like 25 mpg, but I'll be damned if it's still not goddam running smooth and agile.

And Warrior... yummy... Such a crying shame that I don't fit on one.

I will let you take it for a cruise with that intake your leg wont hit. I miss the 900 so much I was just talking to the wife about it and I am going to save up the money and buy it back.

my friend is selling his mint 01 600. Thing is never ridden.

I wasn't digging that stock pipe at all. Plus I can't count how many time those loud pipes have saved my ass. How much does he want for the 6 ???

$3000. I can get more details and pics for you. Wait, there may be a bargainnews ad... lemme look.

Back