was anyone here in Annapolis MD tonight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
So Im out with this girl from the gym and we head to downtown annapolis always tons of stop and go traffic at night its REALLLY BUSY I pulled up to a Civic "guessing EX" with wheels and what looked to be a tiny tv and some aftermarket fenders the guy looks over to me and saw my AVC-R and said Ha you have a Vtec controller on your DX or something along them lines then he asked if I wanted to head out to the highway I laughed and said no. then he was like yeah Im cool in his dinky friggin POS DX so then I looked at him then said that is called an AVC-R look at the front of my car but they did not hear me and turned up the music and acted all cool in their POS friggin ricer civic

so I pulled away and had to make a right turn had a good bit of room to get into his lane and make the right turn sine I was in the 2nd lane over and he floors it and makes it so I could not turn so I went left him right

talk about fucking assholes who think they are cool shit it really pisses me off when people talk out their asses not knowing what the hell they are really getting into I should have said how much and droped $500 on a race

I could have made out so easy but me beign the person I am plus having a cute girl with me I figured shit its not worth it lets just enjoy whats left of the night

then right after that I drive by a 4 cly mustang "late 80s style" with racing #s on the window like he just came from the track and he yelled get that piece of trash away from my car!

most of the time when Im downtown people are always diggin my car but tonight damn it some dumbasses were out

fuckin eh

if the guys who were there read this lets set up a race date I Would love to hand you your asses you stupid dumb mofos who know nothing about cars

:lol: I hate it when people are like, Nice car and give you the :thumbsdown: I usually yellsomething along the lines of You drive a big ass boat, making up for something?

thats bullshit. shit like that makes me mad..

you shoulda raced him and whipped his ass, and impress the chicky :)

:werd: or atleast let him hear the BOV.

well Im not a dumb fuck there was way to many people there "Downtown annapolis" to let him here the BOV unless I reved the piss outta my motor but I would rather not

bottom like some people are just total ASS HOLES and well are DUMB FUCKS

my car scared the chicky its to loud

I took it easy on here but at one point I had two bikes behind me a truck to the left and the truck got on it so I was like shit why not I nailed it took it up to 8100ish nailed 2nd then shifted soft into 3rd damn 80mph comes up fast =)

tempest says it should run low 12s as it sits... I believe it "with slicks"

lol fuckin asshats

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 26 2003, 11:49 PM
it really pisses me off when people talk out their asses not knowing what the hell they are really getting into

Hypocrit - LOL :p

then right after that I drive by a 4 cly mustang "late 80s style" with racing #s on the window like he just came from the track and he yelled get that piece of trash away from my car!

Back