washington

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I live in the Bellingham/Ferndale area myself, are there any other guys rocking whatcom county?

We need to plan a Spring meet of some sorts. Maybe try and pick a semi central location of the state?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: the dumb chick that wouldn't date me cause I wasn't "religous" enough for her goes there. I'm guessing you've never bumped into her, but her name is Jen Gegner.

LMFAO LOL:ditto:- i knew a girl like that .... I'd be like... "how are you doing today?" she would reply... "Good, (insert bible verse), its a beatiful day,(request to goto church with her)."

yeah i'm agnostic so for her to push that all the time was a nuisance

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: the dumb chick that wouldn't date me cause I wasn't "religous" enough for her goes there. I'm guessing you've never bumped into her, but her name is Jen Gegner.

Couldn't find her on facebook.

She's a freshman, I'll never bump into her. I'm a senior and I live off campus or in the business building only.

Not that it's really important or anything, but this is her. Login | Facebook

Getting turned down by a mediocre looking girl FTL. Other than that religion crap, she had a really cool personality and was easy to be around. She was the last person I expected to turn me down just cause she's not the type of girl many guys would be interested in.

Oh, and she's on the left obviously.

bmer89 Have you made it out to the raceway in the last year or two? How about you lostinmiself?

naw i have not gone to the raceway....dont have the time...i am going to try to go to seattle this summer for the shows

Um, I used to live in Bremerton? Lol, but if you guys have a meet or something, tell me!! I'm just over here in Boise, Idaho.

PS I can't believe this thread is still going lol. It's oooold.

I am actually moving the end of this month. The only track they have down in Walla Walla is an 1/8th mile :( Bracket racing only. But its no big deal, Spokane is still only 2.5 hours away.

Back