We did something similar to this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
Well as most of you know, my time has been tied up a lot lately, so i havent had a lot of time to work on the old lude. So when I made my nightly trip to starbucks the rice kids (4 tone paint, body kit, wal-mart wing, and APC stickers) decided to show up and rev around the parking lot as usual.

Finally a buddy of mine got into his 86 Camaro and revved as they revved by....Look at that, they stopped....now they wanna talk.

Random wannabe thug ricer: "MANG, YOU CANT STAND UP TO DIS VTAK (D16A6)". "Do you know what dis shit is mang. Fucking redneck V8 lovers, mang. They dont understand this Honda shit."

:orly:

*I walk over to my prelude*

Me: "YOU SEE THIS STICKER MANG. HMotorsonline. SHIT ADDS 25 HP.....you aint even seen under the hood yet and i got you by 24 HP."

*Opens the hood*

"WHO DA FUCK PUT THAT ACHE-.....TWENNY TOW in MA KAR!? WHAT HAPPENED TO MA GOD DAMNED TREE-FiDDY? Oh well, we race anyways. See dis right here anodized blue fuel pressure regulator....thats a 50 HORSEPOWER BOOST!! Wait wait wait.....listen to this? Do you know what a ACHE.....Twenny Tow sounds like, mang?"

Thug: "yeah, shit sounds like mi abuelo (grampa) passin a kidney stone"

*starts car* (no cat no muffler)

"...yeaahhh....you wish your little rice cake could make a sound like that. Grab you cracker jack and get the fuck outa here."

To add insult to injury, had to turn up my subs and out thump them as they left.

I swear i saw those kids up at starbucks everynight for nearly a month...havent seen em in 2 weeks. I guess i did my job. Doing the world a favor by reducing the rice population. Have your ricer spayed or neutered.

And then last night we almost used a GMC 2500 HD to run over a couple kids skateboarding after 11....dont they know its their bedtime.

Anyway enough of my rant. Here's your link.

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos...8D5C9BB11A9.htm

even better...the vtec song.

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos...E2F9AE359C1.htm

''i got it from tokyo Japan cuz my uncle who chinese works their''.lol! hilaroius yet old.

those thug ricers you pissed off might be scoping out your car now, so be careful where you leave it. i am so damn paranoid about someone stealing my system that i really don't show off anymore. i know i can drown out 90% of the stereos around here, so i don't feel the need to turn it up unless someoen acts like a jackass.

good little story though. i hate ricers

Back