We have any members from SC? Anyone ever go to Hilton Head?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Looking at a vacation to Hilton Head after tax season.

Anyone ever been?
Anyone from around there?

I'm also looking for a place to rent a bike there. Ideas?

I was there last spring break around this time. We stayed in the Sea Pines plantation which is on the south side of the island. My buddies parents own a time share in the Mariot Monarch condo complex in there. It was right on the the beach and very nice.

IMO Hilton Head is a good place for a relaxed vacation. The whole island is pretty upscale, and there isn't a raunchy party scene like Myrtle Beach and places like that.

The one thing that drove me crazy was that it was impossible to find anything. The island has some law where businesses can't have tall signs or even lighted signs. It makes everything look nicer, but places can be tough to find.

If you stay at one of the bigger resorts/condo complexes, then they usually have a bike rental place on site. If not, there are places in town that rent.

I can guarantee if you google "Hilton Head" that place won't make the first results page lmao

I can guarantee if you google "Hilton Head" that place won't make the first results page lmao
haha, yeah, i was thinking this was for something "non-vacation related".

then i was going to post recked's "ttiwwop". i was let down.

HiltonHeadIsland.jpg

satelite image
disney loc: Hilton Head Island, SC - Google Maps

sea pines has 3 of the 18 golf resorts that google maps shows from 8 clicks out
looks like a nice place to have a time share

my old ladies parents are members of the disney vacation deal
went to the sagamore fall of 06 (me and the old lady)
went to disney fall of 07 (us, her parents, and grandparents)
now going to hilton head spring of 08 (us and the rents)

and by bike i meant motorcycle

Last edited:
I remember driving by the Disney place. It looked pretty nice, and the lagoon side is really pretty. I would have the slightest clue on bike rentals tho.

I think my wife and I are going to the Disney resort in May/June timeframe this year. We haven't booked yet though...

Back