We have lost our damned minds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All of you need to come over here and live in Canada....

Christ....if anything goes wrong over here, we just get really drunk.

There's plently of room and delicious strong beer for all.

Leave your capitalist stink-hole town and come and bask in Canada's laziness.

:p

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 21 2005, 03:25 PM
too cold...
[post=449270]Quoted post[/post]​

aww.....princess.... :(

In Toronto it's no colder than say ...New York ....... And it's almost as hot as Cali in the summer. So no excuse. lol.

And in Canada, our "Bushes" reside in mainly deciduous forests, or in small landscaping plots in subdivisions........they don't run the country. :p

i think the women of the world should shave their cooters to show their disgust for george. saying... i have no bush, and that's the way the country ought to be... BUSH FREE is the way to be.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 21 2005, 03:41 PM
i think the women of the world should shave their cooters to show their disgust for george. saying... i have no bush, and that's the way the country ought to be... BUSH FREE is the way to be.
[post=449283]Quoted post[/post]​

To protest during the 60's they burned their bras... In the New Millineum they shaved their "Bush" hahahahahha

To bad for me my wife loves Bush. :blink: :huh: :lol:

I love sponge Bob.

On that note....

If anyone wants a Spongebob & Friends Watch, email me and we can work out a deal. I have 3 from BK that I actually paid for.

I tried buying an entire box, but the most management would let me buy 3, so I haven't tossed them on ebay yet.

jordonsmith@gmail.com

Originally posted by Prowler+Jan 20 2005, 10:34 PM-->
Slammed90Lude
@Jan 20 2005, 11:08 PM
wow

i hate the people that live in this country, i'm going to buy land in the middle of fucking montana, build a cabin and pretend the world doesn't exist
[post=448993]Quoted post[/post]​

Make it Lincoln, MT. Then you'll be the next Unabomber. :lol:

Again, let's try to keep this thread from becoming a flame war against peoples beliefs here. I'm sure most "christains" here aren't "fat slobs" and think Spongebob Squarepants is gay.
[post=449003]Quoted post[/post]​

nah, dont move up by lincon, i have to drive up that way and the only highlight is the sausage dogs at the townpump there.

move to Butte. I'm sure Prowler hates Butte, but then again so does everyone else...
#1 plates! :p

Back