weighed down?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

revan80

ok i have a 95 del sol with a b16, i/h/e, and the car feels like a slug. more so on bottom end power. i know it doesnt have alot of torque but geez i gotta get moving. i have tenzo r rims that are 17s and are about 3 years old so i dont know if they sre still made. im currently out of the country so i cant remember what style they are. i lost to a 2005 civic si by a little but he was stock. im not sure but i think the rim is 18 to 20 lbs. i could be totally off though. let me know if this is the problem. also what size rim and weight i should buy and how much a difference it would really make. thanks for the help.

yea please drop the size of those rims asap...little car isnt meant 2 have huge rims..also i/h/e isnt gunna give u much power..depends how much u want to spend also..if u have deep pockets go boost...

how much of a difference will i feel and see with a lightweight 15 inch rim?

a lot.

i've run just about every size wheel from 13 to 17 on civics, and 15x7 is the best "feel" and compromise for look/traction/price/weight IMO

Back