weird clutch noise

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

onlyjdm

when i press in my clutch in it makes a winding sound like a whistle kinda... why is this and how cam i fix it??? PLEASE HELP!!!

if it is when you have the clutch pushed in all the way and makes the sound i would think it would be the throwout bearing and if it happens during when you push it in its probably just the linkage needs some lubrication

to get to the throw out bearing its the same steps to replace a clutch

my car makes the same noise, but only when the clutch is catching and the car starts moving...do i need to replace the throwout bearing as well?

also how long before i start having problems with the clutch if this is the problem?

its a new clutch do you think if the bearing went out ill need to replace the clutch to?

if its a new clutch disc you don't have to replace the clutch disc just probably the TO bearing

and to spectacle it doesn't sound like its your throwout bearing its sounds more like your clutch assembly like your disc/pressureplate or flywheel or something

Back