Weird problems with car..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, My friend picked up a pretty nice car on ebay the other day and it has been displaying odd symptoms.. The car was customized a little.. Anyway, I wen't over to take a look. I get in the car, and put it in gear, sounds good.. So I hit the gas. We're cruising along, pulling pretty hard, untill around 3rd gear, when sparks start shooting out of the bumper, then they were flying all around the car. I'm like WTH?!? We hit 88mph and the damn suspension must have malfunctioned or something because we were not on the road anymore.. we were flying through a field.. When we stopped I got out to take a look at the front bumper, it looked fine other than being completely coated with ice.. hell, the whole car was frozen.

Anyway, I pulled a U-turn and drove back toward the road.. Just to see if it would happen again, I floored it.. And true to form, the sparks start shooting all over the place, But then I found the road again and slowed down.. we drove home at 50...

Any ideas what might be wrong with this thing??

Did you check the Flux Capacitor? I'll bet the Time Circuits weren't correctly calibrated, either.

n00bs.

EDIT: I'll bet you were out of plutonium. I'm sure in 1985, plutonium is available at every corner drugstore, but in 1955 it's a little hard to come by.

you need to stop fucking around with that plutonium bullshit and get yourself a Mr. Fusion

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 26 2005, 12:16 PM
you need to stop fucking around with that plutonium bullshit and get yourself a Mr. Fusion
[post=545635]Quoted post[/post]​

banana peels and old cans, the energy of the future!

Back