weird Pull problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
When I first bought my car, it had a slight pull to the right, but I figured it was just out of alignment. I did an alignment, and everything was in spec, but it still pulled to the right. Later, I got diffrent wheels (rota's with potenza so3's), and without any other adjustments (alignment) the car tracked perfectly straight. During the winter, I had a diffrent set of wheels, (teg fat fives) with all seasons, and the car still tracked perfectly.

In the past few months, my potenza's have been getting pretty worn (tons of drag racing, autocross, road course) and also I flat spotted one of them last week, so I decided to put my stock wheels back on. As soon as I put them on, the pull is back.

I don't understand it. All four tires are the exact same tire, all have the exact same amount of where, all the same pressure.

What could it be? Could it be the tire? Could the wheel be at fult.

Sounds like the tire to me. When I bought my Integra, it also pulled to one side. I brought it back thinking it was an alignment issue, but it turned out one of the OM tires was defective. They replaced it and things were fine after that.

Try a tire rotation and see if it still pulls.

ballancing will not help, They dont vibrate at any speed, 30-130.

I will try the rotataion, even though they are directional.

Back