Well... damnit.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Didn't even take a month.

I was playing with the dog (Ginger, you know the one that looked sad)

Well she decided to spring off my bed at full speed to get down to try to bite me as we were playing, just so happens she sprung down and landed on my laptop.

My stomach sank as keys went flying.

So I went to work (for the past hour now) trying to put everything back together.

I'm missing the plastic pieces that hold the W on, the plastic pieces that hold the F5 are broken and I can't even find the W.

The D is only half on and the Shift is only halfway on. So I get a hold of Dell tech support, they're sending me a free keyboard replacement so I can send mine in to have it repaired.

They showed me a FAQ on how to remove the keyboard so I can send it out for repair.

70 pound dog, vs 5 pound laptop.
med_gallery_27060_160_25725.jpg

She's never jumped on my desktops keyboard like that. :cry:

damn pets.

all they do is piss on your shit and break your shit, and cost you money to feed them.

i'm pet free.

i can't even take care of myself, let alone a pet...

pets cost a lot of money too.

and then theres the whole if i get a pet, i need a 2nd job to afford to feed his ass, so then i'll never be home to see the damn thing, and he'll end up pissing everywhere and starving all day long.

Yeah - That's why I like cats. They pretty much take care of themselves. Leave food out, let them out a couple times a day, and pay a little attention to them and they're fine.

I do like dogs too though.

I think he rents a room from his brother or something.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think he rents a room from his brother or something.

Yep. Moved out of my apartment in September into my brothers house when my buddy matt is ready to move we're gonna get a 2 bed/2bath apartment.

Found some nice ones for under 600/month too.

lol- i put it in the cabinet... i think my dad ate it. i don't eat pb

Back