well here goes nothing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ray j

looking for a hatch , miles dont matter, body interior and motor and trans must be in good shape... stock preferd but mods ok... need reliable ride, can anyone point me in the right direction...what do you have? let me know how much asap. looking for a good deal. ready to pay cash ... ny.nj,md, or pa....im from ne pa. just looking for that 35+mpg on the highway..any year from 90-2000. contact me at opposite6@aol.com

chrism has a decent hatch, and he's throing in a few extra motors, which will solve the problem of the one thats in it.

Your a little too late for mine. It was a 92 Vx Hatch. :) sold for $1525 with no exhuast.

I was checking that out..just wish the car was ready to go...dont have time these days to put it together... wish i would have known about yours, why did you sell? are these cars as reliable as people say?...what do you think about this deal...91 civic si 5spd 92,000 original mi 4,995..I told the guy that was a little steep...bone stock.. too much? comes with 6000 mi warranty or six months ..the body no rust, interrior great shape.

That car's price tag is bending you over and giving to you for hours at a time (dont buy it). Honda are very reliable cars, but remember just cuz its has the H, doesn't make it good. Its all about how the car was taken care of. I have a 95' civic EX 5spd with 215K miles on it; that beats my friends 94' EX 5spd with 146K on it. (you should see us race its my white coupe vs his teal coupe, its pretty QUESTIONABLE)

Where are you located?

i had too many cars, and i needed some extra cash. I have another hatch in the garage with the LS and waiting for a few more turbo parts. I also have a daily driver so I didn't really "need it". And my sister jacked the swap for it and I wasn't going to buy another.

5k for a 91 Civic is out of the question. Thats rediculouly high.

It seems like you're in Jersey and I know there are plenty of civics out here. Check CT too, they have a bunch also and it really isn't THAT far.

I'm assuming this is going to be a daily driver. So your probably not planning on a swap or anything. Ebay is a good place to look also, people pay top dollar for most civics on there though, some more than I would pay but you can get away with some good deals also.

What is your budget also?

i thought that was a little high...this guy has a car lot in pa...he only has hatchs and tegs and nothing under 5gs... if you guys can tell me where I can get a swapped hatch all together in good running condition, show me the way....im clueless....im from wilkesbarre pa....stock or upgraded....reliability is what i need...thanks ps this guy advertises in the pa auto locater www.auto-locator.com tell me what you think...

i got a stock 92 dx 4dr gets 350+ miles to a 10 gallon tank less that $20 to fill im near binghamton get back to e if interested 700 the way it is flat black, no carpet 5speed runs great starting to burn a lil oil but i can get a clean motor for $50

i can get some pics by the end of the week if your interested!!!

Back