Well i Just got back form the dealer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brc80

I just got back form my local Honda dealer here in So Cal, al li can say is fuck them, i was going to buy a new Si, and knew there would some sort of mark up, i would have paid up to $25,00. But they were asking $31,900 and not moving at all.

So i told them i have the credit and the down to buy it but id rather buy an Evo for that price and walked.

I would have kicked them in the jimmy.

Lucifer will be ice skating with Jesus and Mother Teresa in the 7th circle of hell before I pay thirty-two thousand dollars for a goddamn Honda Civic.

For that price something at least twice as good is totally attainable.

G35, 350Z, 05 Mustang GT, STi, Evo, it's all 32k or under.

how the hell are they gonna charge 32k for a civic, when the s2000 was that much.. i would much rather have an s2000 over a civic

Yeah its insane, but i know someone will buy one for that price, so i will either wait or just bite the bullet and get the Evo.

I can find a 1988 Aston Martin V8 coupe for $35k.

I'll drive a chevette with 3 wheels through the week. Fuck it, I got an Aston at home biatch.

hahaha when that dealer sells 3 Si's to moronic people while the rest of the dealers in the country sell thousands for 22k, they'll get a call from Honda.

Back