Well, I'll Be Dammed. Electric Turbo Works!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i know it was a joke... i m bored and wanted to play around

what have u done to ur 92 Civic CX? I'd be interested in hearing .. because I also drive a little 92 civic cx hatch. (The 70 horses do bring tears to me eyes. It's fun to drive hard to keep up with traffic; in fact, it's thrilling.) (thrilling to the point of suicide that is .. LOL)

Originally posted by gupta_p@Feb 5 2003, 09:10 PM
I actually blocked my intake (entirely).

It added around 15 hp. That's wheel horse power, btw.

I don't know why more people don't suggest this .. it's the racing way.

Air is polluted anyway .. why pollute ur engine?! SUCH FOOLISHNESS.

This Electric Turbo is a godsend .. it gives me hp AND it helps block my intake. It's super sweet. :worthy:

LMAO!! :lol:

Originally posted by gupta_p@Feb 5 2003, 08:27 PM
what have u done to ur 92 Civic CX? I'd be interested in hearing .. because I also drive a little 92 civic cx hatch. (The 70 horses do bring tears to me eyes. It's fun to drive hard to keep up with traffic; in fact, it's thrilling.) (thrilling to the point of suicide that is .. LOL)

i have a 5Zigen fireball exhaust....
99 si wheels with potenza re 910's...
ghey ass tezzas that i wish i never bought...
clairon 720 cdplayer
mtx 75 x 2 thunder 6000 amp
mtx 375 x 1 at 2 omhs thunder 400 amp
bostin 6 1/2's in the doors
polk momo 10's

nothing really.... i dont know what i want to swap in there.... plus money is a bitch!

i cars seems pretty quick for 70 hp... 1st gear is good at teh end 2nd is when people get a car a head then after that its pretty sad

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Feb 5 2003, 08:27 PM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Feb 5 2003, 08:01 PM
how did you know it went up that much? did you dyno it ? I wouldn't waste 50 bucks for a hour to see what a rabbit puts on the rollers.

:withstupid:

I WOULD spend 50 bucks an hour to blow a Rabbit up.

my friend scott has an 83 Rabbit GTI... 1.8? 20valve engine... callaway stage 2 turbo putting close to 400hp to the wheels... oh yeah the car only weighs about 1600lbs
its fuckin badass

I know a guy that has an 80's gti, it owns all....does like 70 in second and 105 in 3rd.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 5 2003, 08:09 PM
my friend scott has an 83 Rabbit GTI... 1.8? 20valve engine... callaway stage 2 turbo putting close to 400hp to the wheels... oh yeah the car only weighs about 1600lbs
its fuckin badass

As my esteemed friend lsvtec once said...you can put a turbo on a piece of catshit, and you've still got a turboed piece of catshit.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 5 2003, 10:12 PM
I know a guy that has an 80's gti, it owns all....does like 70 in second and 105 in 3rd.

so does my d16z6 with 16s on it. big fucking deal.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 5 2003, 11:20 PM
As my esteemed friend lsvtec once said...you can put a turbo on a piece of catshit, and you've still got a turboed piece of catshit.

perhaps..... but it will be a really fast piece of catshit

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Feb 6 2003, 06:36 AM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Feb 5 2003, 11:20 PM

Some of the fastest cat turds on the street over here are wabbits and golf's,some of those guy's get sick with their litterboxes.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 5 2003, 10:36 PM

That's fine for people who don't mind riding around in something that came out of a cat's ass. Personally, it's not my thing.

Back