well I'm Going On Vacation.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
Well yesterday i got TDY orders to Ali Al Salem Air Base, Kuwait. I'm supposed to leave January 13th, 06. which isn't good really because it's the first friday the 13th of 2006. anywayz, i'll be over there for about 4 months. then come back with some well earned cash, and be able to get back onto my feet. well just wanted to let you guyz know that. even though it's really not that big of a deal. well has anyone else on here been over to Ali Al Salem?? if so let me know how it is.

might be going on a vacation myself in January, but to Iraq. I kinda want to go, kinda don't. main reason i don't wanna go is because I'm an only child and my mom is freaking out. other than that i'm all for it. i'd save some cash up, and probably have some cool experiences. Call me dumb or whatever, but i'm not really scared, i don't know, i guess i believe if its your time, its your time.

iraq wasnt that bad. I spent 4 months there. Just gotta pay attention to whats going on. always keep an eye out to see if anything looks funny.

Quoted post[/post]]
kuwait isn't that bad right now, is it?

i saw oprah one time and they had this woman from Kuwait; she was saying they live more extravegent lifestyles then americans; and says pretty much everybody down there is rich. They also have free medical aid(all hospital bills are paid by government; even if you get sent to another hospital out of the country, the government still pays the bill).

Back