1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well...its time for some new tires

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by jamesA, Jun 19, 2004.

1. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

I was out at work talking on my phone (to my boss) by my car in the parking lot (where i get a signal) and i look down at my passenger front tire and there's a nice golf ball size bubble on the sidewall. Great. It's only just started and it's not that big, but it's there.

So now I must transfer money to my other bank account and order myself some Azenis. The only 15" size Victoria tire has are 205/50VR15. Would those fit on stock 00 Si rims alright?

Before I commit to them though, is there any place cheaper I can get em since shipping is a whopping 80 bucks? Or would I just be better off going to some place around town you think?

2. dreded90crxsi

dreded90crxsi Senior Member

I just got some new falken's from tires.com , they have some pretty good prices and free ground shipping. Took about a week for them to get here in florida. Was $212 for 4 new tires and valve stems. May not be the best option for you but it's deffinatly worth checking out.

3. H22AdelSol

H22AdelSol Senior Member

yeah i have to buy new tires soon, to bad i quit my job at discount tire :angry:

4. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

5. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

I can get them for 62 each and they're in stock at victoria tire, but they're 80 bucks shipped from Cali. Ohio is out of stock in that link. :hmm:

I dunno I guess I'll just have to stroll into Hires on monday..well i might have a pretty big hangover...so uh wednesday...

6. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

they will fit fine... and victoria is the cheapest place

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted