Well, the wife is tired of the car parts stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Since some of the parts she worked hard to get, and people did nothing but lowball the hell out of her, she has moved away from the car parts import/export...and now she is into this. :unsure:

So if you have any old quilts, embrodery stuff, or anything that looks like some of this stuff, and want to get rid of it...hehe..... B)

*she will still get some parts for us though, just not as much as before... ;)

tell her i'll give her $1 for the fluffy one.

now that i've lowballed her, can she get car parts again? :D

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 11 2004, 01:25 PM
If she's all upset about parts, next time, do a prepay/ order plan. :)

I agree,I love most of the stuff she has picked up but I have no $$$ right now[no,I didnt lowball her]....I would really dig knowing someone who might be able to get me the real thing when I do have some $$$ tho,for a fee of course....

Still into those struts, and I am probably picking up the right LCAs to use htem, so if you still have them send me a PM.

Sell like a business. Set the prices slightly less than it would be to ship from Japan or whever, if no one pays for them then its their own fault they wanna get screwed.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 11 2004, 03:08 PM
Still into those struts, and I am probably picking up the right LCAs to use htem, so if you still have them send me a PM.

the Teins are gone..but the Spoons are still here...

JDM quilting eh? this could be a new fad

She's looking for anything cute, clean, handmade, and old.....so if you have something that you want to get rid of, and make a little cash off of....take some pics and post it.

She needs some AMERICAN antique sewing stuff, like quilts, linen, lace, samplers, embroidary. if somebody has those in their house, she will buy directly.

hint..if she likes what she see's....she will dump up to $150 per quilt. so start posting some pics....and it will be Quiltswap.com.....hehe

that website is in japanese to everyone else right? i had a hell of a time even finding a quilt on there

ive bought stuff from airjockie and wife before, and im likely to buy more stuff soon...

say - apexi safc 2 for much cheaper than it goes here.... :p

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 11 2004, 10:30 PM
ive bought stuff from airjockie and wife before, and im likely to buy more stuff soon...

But in Kanji......

at least no one would mess with your setting....hehe...except me. B)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 11 2004, 08:14 PM
She's looking for anything cute, clean, handmade, and old.....so if you have something that you want to get rid of, and make a little cash off of....take some pics and post it.

She needs some AMERICAN antique sewing stuff, like quilts, linen, lace, samplers, embroidary. if somebody has those in their house, she will buy directly.

hint..if she likes what she see's....she will dump up to $150 per quilt. so start posting some pics....and it will be Quiltswap.com.....hehe

One of the managers that I work with is into quilting... like into making her own quilts. She might be up for selling some of her stuff! PM me if you want her email address.

Originally posted by Airjockie+Feb 12 2004, 01:22 AM-->
TurboMirage
@Feb 11 2004, 10:30 PM

But in Kanji......

you told me it would be english. <_<

how the hell am i supposed to get it dyno tuned if the tuner cant understand what it says? or how can i even set it up for that matter? :(

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Feb 12 2004, 09:24 AM-->
Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 12 2004, 01:22 AM
TurboMirage
@Feb 11 2004, 10:30 PM

say - apexi safc 2 for much cheaper than it goes here....  :p

But in Kanji......

you told me it would be english. <_<

how the hell am i supposed to get it dyno tuned if the tuner cant understand what it says? or how can i even set it up for that matter? :(

:owned:

Back