went to the track on sunday!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DESPAIN

yep....mmhhm.......yep...
ok, well i got my car tuned this weekend and my new turbo on there. everything is good. i went out the the track, 1/8 mile in kennidale,tx. my best run was 9.01 sec. @ 90 mph. i couldnt get tracktion i tried a few differant things but to know avail. but i did meet some kids out there that are on a colbalt/ion forum. they where having a meet out there. i must say i was very supprised they are all really cool kids they had some pretty good looking cars too. i reaced this kid who had piss on honda stickers adn lol@jdm all over his car. and when i beat him we had a nice laugh.....he was all i just i have to take off my stickers now.......... but any how it was a great time all those kids are really cool. why cant the honda kids be that cool and chill? i think we need a good meet like thiws in the dfw area. i have tried to get one together but to no avail. i will have pics and a dyno video up very soon. let me know what you guys think?

Back