West Palm Beach....biiiaaaatchs...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sikorsky - Home

I'm going into deep thought on this...

Anyone want a pimp house in CT? Possibly cars and tool included?

Oh man, I've been out there a million times. Great camp/hunting site right by ya, and my high school is close... By Indiantown road and Beeline HWY.

Make up a reason why you can't fly back. Get them to pay your milage for driving back up.

I might pass on that car....but I'm taking the funds for it anyways.... we'll see.

I leave Bradly tomorrow morning at 8ish, get down there around 11ish, pick up a Pontiac G6 rental with unlimited miles and gas, get to the hotel and take a nap. I'll go into work tonight normal time, but clock out 2 hours early, then fill out a time card and go on OT for the trip...so 8 hours of time and a half...hehe. going down in first class...it should be fun... seat 4d....right up front :) Plan is 2 weeks for now, but I'll prolly do 3 weeks, and make that drift event...and might drive in it with Mike's new cresida... and Mike was the kid that had the green crx a long time ago when a few of us went to E-town for some drifting...

md88_seating.gif

kick ass

Is that a picture of Food.... out on the wing ?

Where do you go "to the left" there to get a bite to eat ? Eat to bite . BITE to Eat.

Is that a picture of Food.... out on the wing ?

Where do you go "to the left" there to get a bite to eat ? Eat to bite . BITE to Eat.

I've come to the conculsion that 80% (Pareto's rule) of your posts make absolutely no sense.

That is most definitely a hamburger and soft drink symbol on the side of the fuselage.

fly-thru...

welp, made it to FL...and time to break out the shorts....it's nice, warm, and awesome. Snagged the pontiac crand prixxy...and it has a ent rims, so I'm changing to maybe a convertible PT Bruiser or something along the lines.

Hotel is sweet, but they got me in a non-smoking room...and directly in veiw and noise of I-95...so I'll see if I can get a better room tomorrow.

babes with boobs....:cool:

going down there now...some of my coworkers are there scoping them out as well.:rolleyes:

STAY in the non smoking room.

Go outside if you want a cig. Smoking rooms in other places are GROSS.

Also, if you can, get a Pacifica. Those things rock out.

Back