Western NC CRX HF owner needs local 2 mod it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stubeeef

OK, I'm not normally in these forums (newbe), I recently thought it would be nice to sup up my '89 CRX HF.

It is not for sale.

It is in a storage building rotting right now because I have a company car and company gas. It has it's second engine in it (50k on rebuilt) and 250k miles & I'm the 3rd owner. It wears the damage of a working car, but lord I love her.

I came across the hybrid thread for a "cheap" upgrade. I was wondering if anyone here was in the Western NC area and would suggest someone to make some nice mods to her. I have not spoken to my mech about it, GT Imports in Clemmons NC (awesome folks) but thought I would see if someone here was in the biz doing nice mods in my part of the world.

Stu

Check out Carolinahondas.com. Also, There's Blueridge Motorsport in Morganton and RLZ(not sure if they do work on D-series, but they're well known in the Honda community) around Charlotte are pretty good.

hey stu where in WNC are you located?

myself Im like 15 min away from blueridge aka BRMS

yeah my friends in the same boat you are he just got himself an 88 crx and I got a 87 crx 1g ftw lol

but maybe I could be of some help

Back