1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wet nitrous kit for sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by evilgsr, Jan 21, 2005.

1. evilgsr

evilgsr Member

wet nitrous kit for sale ($350 and whatever shipping is) everything needed included (bottle, mainline, bottle-mounts, solenoids, nozzle, arming switch, WOT microswitch, misc wiring, ect , ect...) the solenoids and bottle are NOS brand and the nozzle is NX brand, i had this as a 50 shot on my old f22 accord so if its for any other 4 cyl you'll need the proper set of jets depending on what shot you want to run and your engine size, they run about 20 bucks or so i think, no big investment; there are people interested in this but the first person to tell me they for sure want it takes it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. evilgsr

evilgsr Member

new price is 300 plus shipping

3. TeamUrbanChaos

TeamUrbanChaos Certified H22 Super-tech

is this everything that i would need for it to work in my car?? also, why are you gettin rid of it?

4. evilgsr

evilgsr Member

yes this is everything you need and since you have a 2.2 liter engine (like my accord engine) actually you can just use the jets that it comes with if you wanted to run a 50 shot, i'm getting rid of it simply because after i took it off my accord i intended to put it on my integra but now that im in college i kinda need to get rid of it for some extra cash.. college > car :(

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted