wft motorcycle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Okay... maybe this will lay all the photochopping inquiries to rest. :)

Did some digging around and found the manufacturer.

Rocketshields

• Constructed from lightweight, rigid material
  • Attachable and detachable in the time it takes to remove the front mirrors
  • Uses only existing fastening points on the motorcycle straight from the manufacturer
  • Does not require any extra holes drilled into the motorcycle or brackets to be installed
  • Provides increased aerodynamic performance and stability while riding in a natural "sit-up" position even at high speeds. (Top speedometer reading of 150 MPH achieved)
  • Provides shade for really hot days and shields the rider from oncoming blasts of all the different elements encountered daily ranging from uncomfortable to unsafe
  • Does not fog up like the inside of a helmet visor
  • Does not obstruct mirror visibility
  • Decreases wind noise
  • Can be painted fluorescent orange to compliment a safety vest
  • Provides a high level mounting point for a second brake light
  • Not intended for crash protection, but designed for crash prevention
Patent Pending
Invented, fabricated, and tested by David Fermil

picture_007_qi7j.jpg

picture_010.jpg

picture_003.jpg

Good, now you just have to locate them and burn them to the ground :)

Designed for crash prevention:confused: I guess it could protect you from hittin a bird but I dont how else it would prevent you from a crash.

Thats kinda dumb I mean even IF rain was falling at a 90 degree angle from the ground you'd still get wet and if you don't like wind hitting you in the face then why do you own a bike and not a helmet?

Thats kinda dumb I mean even IF rain was falling at a 90 degree angle from the ground you'd still get wet and if you don't like wind hitting you in the face then why do you own a bike and not a helmet?

The guy didn't mention rain... But I agree with you. There are still states where there is no helmet law.

What I thought was really contradictory was the part where it states it can provide shade on really hot days. Well, this may be true. But on really hot days what keeps you cool is the air while you ride. If this thing obstructs the air flow, WTF is the point of a miniscule amount of shade? hahaha

No kidding, huh? lol

NOT designed for crash protection. :)

It basically is to provide shade & protection from the elements.

re-read both your quote and mine. yours does say "not intended for crash protection but crash prevention.point." Mine basically says how the hell would that prevent much more than a bird or rock strike.
You even made that bullet point bold for me already.

Last edited:
Back