whaaaaa! i get my baby back monday!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
thats right mothafuckas....

my swap is FINALLY being finished. i just got off the phone with Jake at Outlaw Motorsports, and he said my car should be ready on monday :D

best part is, he said he'd go ahead and put a good bit of mileage on there, so it'll be broke in when i get it, and the gas that's been sitting in there since the beginning of july will be out....

yay!!!!!

next step is saving up to buy cams, cam gears, and some sort of EMU. im thinkin about the AEM...any suggestions?

edit: EMU = FMU

About damn time! You were supposed to get your car back weeks ago. Are you using the 2 foot long wiring harness? Or did you get a new one?

fuel management unit.

and im using a 99-00 Si wiring harness...lol

when i took it to Outlaw, the owner said he couldnt believe i didn't kill anything the way i had my distributor wired...lol

ghetto ghetto ghetto

s3f836bbe35b7c.jpg

motor-wise i've got a JDM B16A block from a 91 Integra XSi, USDM B16A2 head from a 2000 Civic Si, obd2 P2T ecu also from a Civic Si, Ebay intake, DC header, and 4 feet of straight pipe for an exhaust.

on the exterior, i've got a Tsunami T2000 urethane kit, 16x7 Rota Curcuit 8's, ground control coilovers, Si taillights, and its not in the picture, but the side mouldings, back door handles, antenna, and windshield squirters are shaved.

on the interor, i've got all tweed.

i have no stereo/system, it either got stolen, or i sold it.

parts of it got stolen, parts of it i sold.

head unit, door speakers = jacked

subs, amp = sold

Did you sell the parts after or before it was stolen? Because if I was going to steal a car, I wouldn't just steal the head unit and door speakers.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 10 2003, 01:44 AM
tweed? wtf?

isnt that what the interior of our 240's looks like? :lol:

why did you go with the first gen B16 shorty? And what tranny are you using?

why didn't you do it yourself - the swap?

congrats on getting her back..

1st gen b16 was cheaper at first.

transmission = 94 integra ls

i started doin it myself...original plan was to change everything to obd0...i got that done, and it didn't run right, and after 2 months i was sick of fuckin with it.

Back