What a crappy Memorial Day!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SasSi

The weather sucks here! It's dark, raining, & not very warm. What the hell is up with this?! I was hoping to be boating & jetskiing all day! :angry:

On the plus side, it'll give me an excuse to get my economics homework done. :roll:

gotta work today :-( so the weather is the least of my worries

Reason # 39087498357895734895
why the east coast sucks.

Today's weather forecast for Southern California:

80 Degrees, with a nice cool sea breeze blowing in from the west.

Think im going to the beach in a few...

we rented out a house down at seaside for the weekend..just got home now to work in my car for a bit b4 i go back down....so many people, so many sketchy people

that sounds like jersey :(

it's about 65 and raining, it's so awful. :( i was hoping to go to ocean city, boo.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 31 2004, 12:08 PM
Reason # 39087498357895734895
why the east coast sucks.

Today's weather forecast for Southern California:

80 Degrees, with a nice cool sea breeze blowing in from the west.

Think im going to the beach in a few...

:fuckyou3:

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@May 31 2004, 12:16 PM
we rented out a house down at seaside for the weekend..just got home now to work in my car for a bit b4 i go back down....so many people, so many sketchy people

Yea i was in Seaside Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was awesome fucking weather, couldnt have asked for better weather. Was thinking of coming back today but luckily we left last night. Jersey shore ownz. :thumbsup:

WoooWooooo just saw Ted Nugent play guitar for Toby Keith, raced a Testerossa, and hit 230km/h on the way home, now I'm pounding some bourbon and coke, and gotta get up and go run tomorrow, wooowooooooo.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 31 2004, 01:31 PM
WoooWooooo just saw Ted Nugent play guitar for Toby Keith, raced a Testerossa, and hit 230km/h on the way home, now I'm pounding some bourbon and coke, and gotta get up and go run tomorrow, wooowooooooo.

Ted Nugent play guitar for Toby Keith?? :blink: i bet that was interesting to hear.

howd you do against the Testarossa?

you gonna feel like shit tomorrow when you wake up if you get too messed up...LOL.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+May 31 2004, 07:39 PM-->
@May 31 2004, 01:31 PM

Ted Nugent play guitar for Toby Keith?? :blink: i bet that was interesting to hear.

howd you do against the Testarossa?

you gonna feel like shit tomorrow when you wake up if you get too messed up...LOL.

It sounded ok, a little out of sorts at times, but otherwise good. They played Cat Scratch Fever too :)

we were both in line behind a truck, the truck finally passed and got over, and we nailed it, surprisingly enough he only gain about five feet on me from 120-180, then my wife started screaming because we were losing the people following us.

Probably :)

You have no idea on how funny that is to me now....

yesterday will be a day to remember in my house.....

at 10:30 last night the wife was felling a little constipated....so she took two of those shit releasers that you stuff up the butt...and nothing happened.....

at 11:30 she called me on the walkie-talkie in the garage and was crying for help...I still had no idea about what was happening.

at 11:35 I was loading her into the Z for a smooth quick ride to the Bridgeport Emergancy Room....

at 11:38 we was pulling into the ER, and unloading her to the triage dept.

after a quik sign in, we had to wait......

after 30 minutes, still nothing, and she was going to the shitter to see if anything would come out.....nothing...

after another 15 min's..the triage guy called us, and did the quik blood pressure, temp, heartbeat check, and then told us to go back to the waiting room....and wait.

after 2 hours....they finally called us to go into her little hospital room....and she changed, and tryed to get somewhat comfertable on the gurney, but no luck...the pain near her anus was so bad, she was crying and then got fustrated on how long it is taking before any nurse even came to check up on us.

another hour passed.....now I am flipping out myself. I couldn't stand to see her that way in all the pain she was going thru....so I blew up on one of the male nurses there, and they told me to just go back to the room and wait....

at about 3:00 in the morning, a nurse finally came to give her an IV, and some morphine....a few minutes later she was a little better, until the nurse stuck his finger up her ass.....I was holding her hand, kinda like you would if your wife was having a baby....well......My wife bit me and clawed the hell out of my arm.....I now knew how much pain she was in.

about 3:30 rolls around and they came and got her to go do some X-rays, so I went to help translate...and I got to see the final exposesure...and sure enough.....My wife was full of shit.....the whole colon was filled.

after getting back to the room and waiting on the doctor...no-one came...but she tryed going to the bathroom again...and nothing.

at 4:00 the doctor came and said she is slightly impacted, and there is only two way to get it out....an enama or oral medication....hello...I'm not a doctor, but even I knew that.....then he got a call on his cell phone and leaves.

at 4:30 another nurse come in and gives us a bottle of Magnesium Sulfate or something like that....and a cup of ice....and a prescription for some powder stuff that help soften stools. and thats it.

at 5:00...we leave....fuck that, it would have been better off giving her another percicet and get some colon cleaners from Walgreens......

she got home and I tryed to comfort her some more, but to no avail....so I had a beer and turned on the TV...but after a while, she rushed to the bathroom and had a crap...the pain was gone, but then she started thowing up as well, and now she has the liquid shit's.......but she is better.

I was so worried that something went wrong with her laparotomy and hysterectomy that she had on the 26th, that maybe the colon got twisted or sometihing because they shoot some air in the belly and look around with a camera on a tube stuck thru her belly button, while they cut another hole above the pubic hairline to insert another tool to move internal organs....just so they can find the endometriosis on her bowel...so I thought something major happened. But I guess the diet that she was on since the operations was what got her....Chicken noodle soup, chips, fruits, sushi, rice with eggs and all the green tea I can make....prolly not enough fiber to help the bowel movements....

She's all fine now...and we have a follow up with her doctor in a few days...so no more worries....hehe...

:cliffs:

Literally!!!

Damn, that is a shitty story Airjokie!! :p Tell your wife to get well soon!!

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 31 2004, 06:18 PM

shit releasers that you stuff up the butt...and nothing happened.....

Im not laughing at the story but this right here made me crack the fuck up.

Glad to hear she got better.

Back