what a $#RE%$@$@$ day!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

OK well i was out driving home from teh store and i was on my way home and i was with my wife and all of a sudden my wheel started shaking and then BOOM i pulled over and i look my tire was BLOWN i am talking BAD so i went to get the jack and there it was in the trunk (again i just got the car in january) got the jack got the wrench but guess what! nothing to turn the jack with! so i was stuck no one was around to help me out or to lend me there jack. i was 1.5 miles from home so i said screw it and drove it home. i got home got the tire off and ILL IT WAS NASTY, the tire was rubbing on the inside of the fender and my tires had the toast, so lucky for me i knew my shocks where toast and i needed a camber kit and i got it all thursday, so i was mad and i said screw it i might as well do it! so it took me 4 hours to do all my shocks and my camber kit. i was just mad because i did it in the mud and i didn't want to do it this weekend :( but now i get to get new tires and my new KYB shocks and camber kit! just angering how it all happened!
rant.gif

5457692.gif

sorry i needed to RANT!

I'm confused....
you blew a tire on the way home, your tires and shock ate some toast, something was ill and nasty, and umm... you got new shocks, tires and a camber kit?

lol sorry i was pist i just typed away i blew my tire because my tire was rubbing on my inner fender and i didn't realize it. i got new kyb shocks and a camber kit and i installed it all today in the mud and all that good stuff. but i am going tomorrow and get new tires

I could use some french toast right about now....

so...ummm...you couldnt turn the jack with the wrench?

The saga continues.....

I was driving home when I saw this blue riced out hatchy on the side of the road(adding insult to injury :p), I pulled up and sure enough its Shaun down for the count again. His camber kit came loose from the uppr balljoint and the wheel was floppin around. Hopefully he made it to the shop to get an allen wrench. :)

He says Skunk2. I told him I was pissed that I just bought a new car and I was all greasy on the side of the road :lol:

lol no one told you to get dirty :) don't worry it gets better! now my vss is dead! and i have no clue what is wrong i will post up on what happened :(

your honda is as reliable as a DSM :)

make no mention about the mirage being a DSM, cuz its not ;)

Back