What are you getting for Christmas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ChrisSiR

[/rant] Ive gotten all sorts of things for Christmas so far, Ive managed to loose my g/f of 1 year and 3 months in which i loved dearly, wrecked my brothers truck (easily 2k worth of work to get it fixed), had to replace my radiator, my rad fan doesnt turn on now, spent my tire money on x-mas gifts and the before mentioned radiator, got pelted by a glass bottle thrown from a vehicle goin 80 mph after it hit the ground, lost my sunroof at 80mph for who knows what reason (i was just opening it up, ive done it plenty of times at that speed), my master cyl. just went out, my pedal box is cracked,clutch cable is stretched , i think i have a blown headgasket and im ALL ALONE tonight and tomorrow night.... i fucking LOVE this month of the year, it never fails... something bad always seems to happen..... i swear, next year... im gonna have someone put me to sleep for the whole freaking month.... :angry: [/rant]

I got a shirt from my dad.

Otherwise, I'm in debt 1500 for my civic that's getting rebuilt because of my shitty driving.

i got a cell phone, a new computer and no longer have to pay for my new surfboard... not a bad christmas. sorry to those that didn't make out as well.

i got $1000 cash. my parents are too lazy to buy gifts after 15 years of 4 kids.

i can't blame em... nor complain. :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 25 2003, 12:28 AM
uhh christmas is tomorrow!

:) haven't gotten shit yet...
hell i still have stuff to wrap!!!

yea, i kinda jumped the gun.... im just so frustrated right now.... eh, back to Need 4 Speed, atleast it keeps my mind off things....

I just hate this time of year, something always goes bad....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 25 2003, 01:28 AM
uhh christmas is tomorrow!

I know, my family and I are going to chicago for x-mas to visit family this year. so we celebrated early this year. not that it was a big deal or anything. all i got was an envelope. oh well, im happy. :)

Originally posted by ChrisSiR@Dec 24 2003, 11:05 PM
[/rant] Ive gotten all sorts of things for Christmas so far, Ive managed to loose my g/f of 1 year and 3 months in which i loved dearly, wrecked my brothers truck (easily 2k worth of work to get it fixed), had to replace my radiator, my rad fan doesnt turn on now, spent my tire money on x-mas gifts and the before mentioned radiator, got pelted by a glass bottle thrown from a vehicle goin 80 mph after it hit the ground, lost my sunroof at 80mph for who knows what reason (i was just opening it up, ive done it plenty of times at that speed), my master cyl. just went out, my pedal box is cracked,clutch cable is stretched , i think i have a blown headgasket and im ALL ALONE tonight and tomorrow night.... i fucking LOVE this month of the year, it never fails... something bad always seems to happen..... i swear, next year... im gonna have someone put me to sleep for the whole freaking month.... :angry: [/rant]

Sorry to hear all that....Cheer up...things can only get better...sometimes.

I won't get anything for X-mas...because I already got it.... back in Nov...

thread digging is sooo fun...

Back