what body kit to buy?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

From experience don't buy one from Andy's Autosport!!! They don't clean there molds and dont offer very good customer service. my side skirts where 1/2" short and they would not take them back or replace them.

yes i know andys auto sucks so bad... i bought a carbon VIS invader hood about 8 or 9 mo ago and then canceled it about 3 mo ago and still no money back.. they say it s been been mail out but i havent seen no money. i am *sueing them....!!!!
they just suck

I also got screwed by andy's! But back on topic, Imma half to say a lip kit is a great look on the preludes. I would also agree with the above statement on a CF lip kit...cuz no matter how carful you are..you WILL scratch it....and i dont know about you but im short tempered and I'd flip ape $hit if that happend to my cf lip kit! either way good luck with ur decision on that! research the other turbo preludes see what works for them and what doesnt! A quick way to geta good idea on turbo's just a quick reading u may enjoy to help its on Homemadeturbo.com heres a link....i read this first I dont agree with alot of what they say and do....but this article here may help get u atleast thinking and understanding everything that will go onto a kit and how it works!
NOOBS! *LOOK HERE IF YOU WANT TO BUILD A TURBO KIT!* All info+stock WG settings good luck!

Back