What can i do to my 98 integra ls?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

coming from someone who has had alot of experience with ghetto hacked and improperly swapped cars, leave your car the way it is, save the $200 at a time you were going to spend on mods and wait until you have enough money to get a k-series or type-R swap.

if it becomes too difficult to wait until you can do it right, then you ( or I )have no business driving or owning a modified car, honda or otherwise.

it's a very hard lesson to come to grips with believe me.

You don't really need a K series or a type-R swap. If you're just looking for a slight increase in a power a B18b or B18c1 or a B16 would be just fine.

You don't really need a K series or a type-R swap. If you're just looking for a slight increase in a power a B18b or B18c1 or a B16 would be just fine.

Or a VTAK head yo! :D

leightweight flywheel. youll think you have more power cause you rev quicker. :)
close, but do you really understand what a lightweight flywheel does? you need to put more thought into it. revving speed has nothing to do with power.

Back