What coilovers for my S13?

• JIC FLT-A1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanabe Pro SS Type II

• Ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

im probablly gonna be getting coilovers for my S13 come spring, and i cant decide. but ive narrowed it down to these three. i just need help with the final decision. any preference?

i thought about silkroads, except i dont wanna spend $1500, thats why the Tein SuperDrifts, Silkroads, Kei Office GX, and Cusco Zero-1 werent on the list. im tryin to stay as close to 1k as possible, and still retain Pillowball uppermounts, and adjustable damping.

and im not going the shock/strut route, becasue it would cost $900 to get koni yellows on GC coils, and i still would have to spend $150 on camberplates. and im at the price of all the ones im thinking of. id rather pop the extra $100, for the complete package.

yeah..... so those coils are sick. those might be the new #1 on my list

and im stuck on my brakes option too.

300zx NA 26mm 4pots with brembo rotors = $550
Fastbrakes 11" 4-pistion kit = $750

EDIT: i only wanna do the 11" kit cause i want to beable to stay on 15" wheels

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Screw coil overs.

Get springs/struts.

Do what everybody who owns an S13/S14 does: KYB AGX's with Lowering Springs.

Thats what I have. It rides real nice.

agreed.... i LOVE AGX.

There is a reason EVERYBODY with an S13/S14 uses the AGX's . . . they rule. They are stiff enough to make the car's handle like demons . . . but not to harsh for the street. Oh, and they are priced real well.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Screw coil overs.

Get springs/struts.

Do what everybody who owns an S13/S14 does: KYB AGX's with Lowering Springs.

Thats what I have. It rides real nice.

agreed.... i LOVE AGX.

There is a reason EVERYBODY with an S13/S14 uses the AGX's . . . they rule. They are stiff enough to make the car's handle like demons . . . but not to harsh for the street. Oh, and they are priced real well.

they are very popular to mitsu's for the same reasons. unfortunately, i will be giving up my set buncled with H&R springs very soon... for most likely a JIC magic coilover or something alike. need more stiffness :)

still, i want a complete package. i dont want to throw three different brands together, and expect them to work as good or better than three parts that come together in set that were specifically designed to work together ( 3 parts being spring, strut, and pillowball mount)

Back