Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Black Cherry

• Viper

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
What color do you guys thing I should paint my hatch? I don't know the exact names of the colors but just guess.

Electron Blue (99-00 Civic Si), or WR Blue Pearl (Subaru WRX).

Those two blues TWO :thumbsup:'s from me.

Yea I think black cherry will look best color too, I'm just waiting to finish puttin my engine in (11-7 jobs suck ass). I'll post pictures when it's done.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Oct 23 2003, 06:47 AM
Yea I think black cherry will look best color too, I'm just waiting to finish puttin my engine in (11-7 jobs suck ass). I'll post pictures when it's done.

why don't you leave the engine out so you can paint the engine bay too?

I never thought of that, I'll figure it out someway, I read this post the day after I rinish my swap and start it up.

Originally posted by dmmd3@Nov 2 2003, 04:04 PM
id go with si blue or super sonic blue (98+gsr blue)

played out, personally i would go with the grayish blue color on the honda pilot.

My 93 hatch is Integra super sonic blue. Everyone I see thinks it's some kind of custom color, when it came factory on 98-00 integras

if your talking about the blue, the Mazda MP3 is then yeah that would look bomb, with some white rims, or mustard yellow, a buddy painted his crx that color looks fuckin sick man

Originally posted by khrisb@Nov 6 2003, 07:43 PM
I swear I've posted in this thread...Oh well!
Nipple Pink or Period Red.

Stop typing. Go end yourself, you fuck.

Back