What company has the best and cheapest prepaid cel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRAZYEG9

What company has the best and cheapest prepaid cell phone service
I'm looking for a prepaid service that is cheap. You know More minuites per $1, and one that has the best service(Fewer restrictions, cheaper nights& weekends, good reception, all that shit). Please explain you opinions in detail, cause I'm coppin one today or tommorow

I was just checking into pre-paid a few weeks ago and really I couldnt find anyone that could beat a normal cell company. Minutes are exspensive, you get charged for recieving text messages, reception isnt that great really unless you are along a freeway or in a major city. But some places to check out are; Trac Phone and T-Mobile. Those are the only two i can think of off the top of my head. Good luck in the search.

I have non prepaid tMobile, and it sucks ass :)
Don't use Tmobile, they suck bad.
I never heard of any good prepaid companies tho. :(

i use Virgin Mobile. its not bad. you can d/l ring tones, caller id, text messaging...etc. they operate on the Sprint system. you can check out Virgin Mobile at: http://virginmobileusa.com for more info.

all the cell phone companys have a prepaid plan now, but you'll get better rates with a regular cell phone plan.

look into what ever service you feel would best suit your needs

I used to have prepaid through tracfone and it sucked.

I've got a contract through a local AT&T/Congular distributor now and it's much better.

Back