What did Santa bring you thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
So what did everyone get/give this year?

Pretty basic here, got the family the usual gift cards to their favorite eateries and shopping joints.

Fiancee - Car

Son - Bike, remote control monster truck, some Leap Frog reading stuff, a leather jacket, and a few small action figures ( Transformers, power rangers)

Oldest Daughter - Massive doll house, clothes, bike, Dora the Explorer Walkie Talkie's, 3 Barbie Dolls, and a Disney Princess toy organizer

Youngest daughter - A push toy thing (IDK what to call it), a VTECH bouncer (it's a turtle that you rock back and forth on), some clothes, and this Pony with wheels that she can ride

Me - Android Docking station, two consecutive days off of work, time with my kids, a wonderful breakfast, wonderful lunch, and an awesome dinner :)

I got amazon gift cards and cash..enough to buy my MBRP exhaust for my Titan...s scarf(shrug), cologne, socks, lotto tickets(won 24 bucks)

I got a new ACL and a healthy pile of Oxycontin and Hydrocodine
2011-12-22141854.jpg

A clay pigeon thrower with clays, a wilderness tactical gun belt, Halo CE anniversary edition, some clothes along with some gift cards.

I got a litre of Jack, a couple hundred rounds of 9mm, some targets, a couple pounds of tannerite, clothes. Bought myself a sling for the M4, and will be getting a case of 5.56 for It soon. I didnt really expect much of anything and definetly nothing firearm related so it was a very surprising good christmas.

Me and the old lady said no gifts to each other, just our son.

Wound up with a shop stool for my garage, some work clothes, a collectors knife from a coworker and a wad of cash from the in-laws. Bought myself some Makers Mark and enjoied a large amount with one of my brothers.

Got my GF some nice leather/wool slippers even though I wasnt supposed to. Got the family misc. stuff and got my son too much to list.

What the hell did you do to yourself mang?

Low key here.... i got an oil pan (for oil changes) a fleece and some picture frames.

I got a bunch of shirts, a fleece, and some double-chocolate stout(not sure what brand). No socks that I asked for.

Got the wife an Elocity A7, son got a Kinect, and a iPod touch, I got some .308 rounds and a Nikon D5100 from my dad, did not expect that at all.

Cash, gift cards for food, gift card for a massage, nice clothes in anticipation of a real job, some sneakers, and some booze. Didn't need anything besides the sneakers, so that's all I asked for.

What the hell did you do to yourself mang?

Tore my ACL diving for a ball playing company softball. I finally got around to getting it fixed.

Got a Smith&Wesson Model 36 from the wife, Gave a KelTec P11 to the wife. Also got a tac-bag, and earlier this month (I couldn't surprise her) I got her the Mustang.

from Jen:
new pair of Puma Ligas
COD MW3 (early present bought at release)
pack of Hanes v-neck under shirts

from Mom:
$100 cash
$100 Sears GC
Ruca T-shirt

from Dad:
$150 cash
$50 VISA GC(his work gives them to him, he gives them to me.. lol)

from Grandma:
$40 cash

from Mother-in-law:
carry tool box
$25 theater GC

Uncle:
12 pack of Bud Light

Brother:
6 pack of select brews from where he lives(all 1pt 6oz, except Damnation)
-Lagunitas "Maximus" IPA- 8.2%
-Russian River Brewing "Damnation" Golden Ale- 7.75%
-Bear Republic "Racer 5" IPA- 7%
-Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout- 9%
-Bear Republic "Big Bear" Black Stout- 8.1%
-Bear Republic "Hop Rod" Rye-8%

2011-12-26_08-10-39_429.jpg

2011-12-25_20-35-40_405.jpg
2011-12-25_21-05-27_400.jpg

Last edited:
Stuff I got from various family members:

JL Audio 8W3 sub in JL ported box (no amp though)
2 pairs of classic Vans, black pair and gray pair
Gold toe socks
Stafford heavy duty white tee's ....IMO best white tee's on the market (white t-shirt guy)
Sleeveless fleece top for golfing
Wet/dry 12 volt vacuum for cars.
10 lotto scratchers (made 9 bucks lol)

Back