What Do I Need For My B16a2 To Make It Obd1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey its me again so let me get this striaght I need p28 chipped fuel injectors from obd1 car like say my 1993 dx run vtec wires and what else there got to be something else oh can i even use my fuel injectors from my dx ??????? and I can rewire my distributor from my motor that is out of 00si
definitly need help tho

It seems to me that if you used your DX injectors and got a OBD I distributor,you could make it work,but I haven't done it so I can't say for sure.

use the injectors from the Si ... just cut and solder the Si connectors onto the DX harness
use the Si distributor... same thing .... colors dont match but the positions do... your DX has a 2 plug distributor the thick black w/ yellow stripe wire and the blue wire are on a seperate plug
either swap the plug for the alternator or swap the heads on the alternator

I've done this already, its easy, u should be able to use you stock harness, all you would need to do is use ur OBD1 distibutor and then get the 99-00 SI Injector plugs, cut yours off and splice the si ones on, then add the Vtec wires, if you use a harness from a 92-95 civic ex or si you dont need to add anything jus plug it in and lengthen your vtec wires to reach around the distributor, as for ECU use a chipped P28 or what i like since i have used both, i use a P30 from the Del Sol, that way you can run wires to hook up the knock sensor, then jus get that chipped, when i ran my skunk 2 chipped p28 it ran good but it ran really good with a stock P30 so i stayed with that. oh and also an obd1 b16a3 exhaust manifold or header due to the fact the 99-00 si was obd2 and has two O2 sensors, one in front of the cat and one behind so there should not be any O2 sensor housing in the stock manifold. other than that u should be cool B)

I apreciate your help all of you you guys you told me what i was looking for months thank you so much if you can think of anything else let me know please

way to bump a 3 and a half year old thread ass hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back