what do idiots mistake your car for?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nevermind, it's hard to type sarcasm lol What'ya got for my truck? :)

I'm a Toyota guy originally. And a 22RE guy all the time. If you're running the 22RE LASER block, I have a head with 3 angle grind, tighter springs and retainers - Fresh and new. I also have the #.288 ISKY towing cam, which works really well. I have a set of 4 33" tires on ARE Outlaw slants (Shipping to California would be a bitch though). I have a complete interior from a 4Runner, including perfect condition seats (in grey tweed cloth) and back seats (Useless to a truck). I have an ENTIRE roof with a sunroof (That way, you just weld it in place). I have two good doors too with power windows (But pre-88 triangle window glass.. the 89 has full glass). I have a polished front grille, window trim and headliner as well. IM me if you're interested

/jack

no ones mistaken the m3 for anything but... at least they recognized it was a bmw...
but i got that all the time in the del sol. no one had any clue what it was, as they are a rare car around here

Well ya'll have already heard the story about the times I got pulled over and the cop was calling in my vehicle info and said honda accord

They are ? I can't swing a shovel without hitting one.

Of course I only swing my shovel at M3s, so...

5 years ago when the del sol was actually on the road, yeah, bill and i had like the only ones in town. then we met E and he had one. and there's like 3 more that i know of in town.

for the record, i've yet to see another e46m3 in town :p

visit SoCal and you'll blend in with traffic

Well, nothing against you, but you live in a shit town. You're like the Mayor.

I'm routinely in Westport, Fairfield, Southport, Greenwich. Towns that I got pulled over in numerous times for being suspicious (Driving an old car = my 91 Civic)

They would pull me over just to talk and find out why I'm there.

My g35 doesn't get mistaken for anything, But i do get alot of asshats saying i should badge it as a skyline or a nissan 350gt so i can be uber cool like thier upside down acura badge on thier civics (fuck sticks). When i had the 6th gen it used to get called a 5th gen accord, corola or some other dumb shit.

1050077737_m.jpg

Mayor! I like the sound of that!

I'd be the first mayor to be assassinated if I ran. I have too many things i'd change instantly to be an elected official.

I'd be the first mayor to be assassinated if I ran. I have too many things i'd change instantly to be an elected official.

"Today in news, A small town in Connecticut has passed a law making it illegal to have an IQ of lower than 135. Those with IQs lower than 155 will be encouraged to work in 1 of the 5000 new coffee shops to also be required by the new law. The Law is named "Brian's Law" and carries stiff penalties for non-compliance, ranging from public ridicule to public slaughter by hungry hogs"

"The Town will celebrate 'Flag Day' by following the mayor around as he runs his errands"

"Real Estate values have climbed to record highs, by edict alone. The Mayor has been seen pounding a 'for sale' sign into his lawn"

anyone else have this happen?.......
(I drive a '04 Civic Coupe LX in Fijian Pearl Blue with the hubcaps off)
I pull into the local coffee joint(Tim Horton's), and this guy driving a CRX no less...
asks me ...(and I quote)

"Why the hell would you run around town on drag slicks?"

:huh: ... I was speechless for like.... 3 seconds
Then I told him it was a D17 Type-R^_^

It gets better.....
I come out and the SAME guy is standing by my car with his buddy.
His buddy asks me where I got my "custom paint job"......

I politely directed him the Honda Dealership and told him that he might still be able to order it direct from Japan.......
.... He thanked me...TWICE!!

When I own one of these.... I don't think anyone will mistake it for anything...

...99 GT-R.JPG

...after all.... If everyone knows what those tail lights are from.....
..... and that's all they ever see......:D

"Today in news, A small town in Connecticut has passed a law making it illegal to have an IQ of lower than 135. Those with IQs lower than 155 will be encouraged to work in 1 of the 5000 new coffee shops to also be required by the new law. The Law is named "Brian's Law" and carries stiff penalties for non-compliance, ranging from public ridicule to public slaughter by hungry hogs"
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
"The Town will celebrate 'Flag Day' by following the mayor around as he runs his errands"

"Real Estate values have climbed to record highs, by edict alone. The Mayor has been seen pounding a 'for sale' sign into his lawn"
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back