what do u think about this civic ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seems like he put the money into quality parts, but doesn't know shit about what the hell is inside or how it works. By the way, I've never heard of high comppression cylinders? Where can I get some? Looks like a fair deal, but the swap looks like it might be a hack job. It's ify. Yes UGLY...preach on....No SHOPPING CARTS!!!

yeah, i dont like how it looks at all. might be a good buy. doesn't seem like he has tuned it at all which is extrememly important. He would've mentioned dyno time or hondata , sumthin at least.

i think i am going to stay away from that car, i am getting this feeling that something is wrong with it. :(

Originally posted by bartek@Jul 15 2003, 05:47 PM
i think i am going to stay away from that car, i am getting this feeling that something is wrong with it. :(

yup, go w/ your gut feeling.

Did anyone catch, how the intercooler was sticking out below the front bumper?

i-6.JPG

i like how it says "the engine and tranny are JDM, so it has less than 50k on it". How in the world can he prove that? The shopping cart handle does add to the effect of it though.
:tfg:

This car is bilt by a shop in my area that is prity well know for geting jap spec motors, and building desent turboed motores. The company is Trackmasters. But be for wornd that they some times like to over bost there cars!!! <_< But it might be worth it for the engin and some of the parts.

But sorry to say it. It still dont look that great and I have seen this thing on the road befor

I have heard alot of bad stories about buying cars on ebay. But some turn out to be a great deal. It looks good to me, but I have to see a car in person to be sure

other then the gay headlights,tail lights and tree trimer on the trunk nice clean car nice setup decent price

Originally posted by civicek9r@Jul 15 2003, 11:24 PM
This car is bilt by a shop in my area that is prity well know for geting jap spec motors, and building desent turboed motores. The company is Trackmasters. But be for wornd that they some times like to over bost there cars!!! <_< But it might be worth it for the engin and some of the parts.

But sorry to say it. It still dont look that great and I have seen this thing on the road befor

learn to spell

the car is a spode, its soo unbelievably gay. who goes with a boosted b18c5 swap and makes the car look like 100% ractive? damb retards, these are the guys that give all civic owners that reputation, you know, the :"oh, you drive a civic? does it have a coffee can on the back of it ? does it go bwahhh"

come to think of it, this car is a SLEEPER! everyone that sees the car thinks he's just a stupid ricer with a huge wing, but then IFF the car's built right he can smoke most of the people on this board.

i think thats a pretty good price for the car, i'd never buy it, but it does have potentials, if he were to get a CTR lip it'll cover the FMI, take the huge wing off, ditch the 17' tenzo r rims, stock tails etc etc I'd rock that shit!

it reminds me of the top fuel EK.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 15 2003, 06:07 PM
Did anyone catch, how the intercooler was sticking out below the front bumper?

i-6.JPG

s3f2ddcce6f95b.jpg

4.jpg

cool ass picture!

edit: fixed the pic

Back