what do u think???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPEEDFREAK0920

i dont know where to post this thread, so if it doesn't belong here could u please move me to the right section. thanx but i wanted to know what a b18c1 with lsd tranny in a 92 dx hb with header, cai, aerospeed bombseries with 2 1/2 inch piping from test pipe would run in the quarter? also with a stg. 2 clutch n flywheel. thanx bros for all the help u've given me...and if u had to know, 15 in slipstreams with falkans thanx

there are alot of things that come into play when running the 1/4, like driver, set up, traction and the way your car runs. but if you want a ball park I would say you would land somewhere in the 14's.

Yeah my setup is about the same, but i have a JDM B18C w/ 10.6:1 compression and my VX is lighter than your DX. I only made one run on tires that were new to me: BFG drag radials and I hit a 2.1 60' time. I think given a few more runs I could have nailed a sub 2 sec 60' and been in the high 13's. And I weigh about 250lbs, so if your skinny that could make for another tenth of a second, haha. With good driving you should be in the mid 14's because your falkens suck for dragging. You'll be hitting mid 2's for your 60' all day long. Azenis dont hook up for shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back