What do ya think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

What do you tink of this, my friend Joel, a member here HS made this for my car, he has it done to his CIvic also... High Mount 3rd Brake Light sorry about the life size photo... I have more pictures of my car, if you want to see them, they will be in the album soon, I hope

every one should know weather your car is an integra or a civic.

to me thats like putting a big huge honda banner on your windshield.

:gayflag:

Do you really think its :ghey:? My friend has a HONDA banner on his windshield... that isn't :ghey: that's representin yO'

It's unique....you only see it on mustangs and camaros and shit... I say use it.

My car is actually a four door, so people often mistake for accord of the same year 90-93, so I thought since it looks cool, to me at least, then I'd use it, I have never seen in on rustang's/5.slows or camaro's at least not around here (KC)... I thinks it's truely unique and my dad even approves... baa haa old men!

for those of you that dislike clicking links... such as myself.

s3f70e9cd5cc74.jpg

I didnt do it, my friend did. He got the INTEGRA logo off the internet, printed it on clear film (for lack of a beter word) and then tapped it the the red part of the high mount. Then cut out the background to reveal the letters and spray painted it flat black, or satin black either or... Want him to write up a how to article? His name is ef9civicgen4, i believe.. his name is Joel

It looks good, could look better straighter lines, you know, but I love it... i cant wait to get into my car.

Holy life-sized picture, Batman!
Looks good. I saw an ad in an issue of Honda Tuning a while back and they were selling those for like 10 bucks.

ya theres a CRX in town with it like that, not my style, but its not bad either. the G needs a little tuning tho:p

Me Thimks it is GHEY :gayflag: I hate cars that have anything on them banners or those silver Fender thingies ...All you need now is the 2 COWS HEADS on your doors and your set oh and that silver chick thats like kicking it on the beach or the fishy LOL . "LEAVE IT STOCK" JUST MODS LIKE RIMS,HOOD,LIGHTS look ok
I like the sleeper Look like my BUCKET.

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 24 2003, 09:35 PM
Me Thimks it is GHEY :gayflag: I hate cars that have anything on them banners or those silver Fender thingies ...All you need now is the 2 COWS HEADS on your doors and your set oh and that silver chick thats like kicking it on the beach or the fishy LOL . "LEAVE IT STOCK" JUST MODS LIKE RIMS,HOOD,LIGHTS look ok
I like the sleeper Look like my BUCKET.

w3rd... but i still think its ok

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 24 2003, 09:27 PM
Windshield banners are ghey. The only cool one out there is the soon to be banner that says "WINDSHIELD" on it. :D

I gotta see that one!
If I got a windshield banner, it would say this in Olde English, like a true ricer:
STICKERS LIKE THIS ARE FUCKING GAY
I'd go like 3 miles and then I'd get pulled over, but it would be worth it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it is pretty dumb, unique idea, but I don't like it. What I do like, is an idea I gave my friend, he hasn't done it yet, but the idea is, on his 2001 Cobra, is every time he brakes, make his light on the stock spoiler, to move back and forth like Knight Rider. I am thinking about doing it, but it won't look as good.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Sep 25 2003, 08:56 PM
I think it is pretty dumb, unique idea, but I don't like it. What I do like, is an idea I gave my friend, he hasn't done it yet, but the idea is, on his 2001 Cobra, is every time he brakes, make his light on the stock spoiler, to move back and forth like Knight Rider.

:emofo:

Dude, you don't need half the fuckin commas in that post.

A comma notes the reader that they need to pause. Seperate your thoughts into things we call sentences. :p

Have a nice day. :)

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Sep 26 2003, 12:56 AM
I think it is pretty dumb, unique idea, but I don't like it. What I do like, is an idea I gave my friend, he hasn't done it yet, but the idea is, on his 2001 Cobra, is every time he brakes, make his light on the stock spoiler, to move back and forth like Knight Rider. I am thinking about doing it, but it won't look as good.

That kinda reminds me of the way that kid who talks funny on Malcom in the Middle (the black kid in the wheelchair) :lol:

Back