It is a 1988 Civic LX. It's got 155,000 miles on it. But pretty much everything that's able to be replaced is new. The engine is a JDM DOHC ZC, the engine only has been run for a couple hours total since I put it in. It's not running right now, I seem to be having some distributor problems. I think anyway. The whole car has been repainted the stock color, I added more metal flake though, makes it a little more shiney and sparkely in the sun. My best friend and I have personally done all of the mods to the car, other than the paint anyway. The brakes are all new, it has Aerospeed coilovers front and rear with KYP stuts. I have added Neuspeed front, rear, and lower rear strut braces. The wheels are 16" Mille Miglia Evo5's with Yokohama Parada Spec-2 tires, 205 40/16s. When the engine showed up at my house, I completely tore it down to the crank, had the block hot tanked and painted, then bored .10 over. The deck was ground down slightly to bring it back to perfectly flat. I cleaned up the stock crank and put Eagle H-beam rods in with SRP pistons and rings. The block had to be notched to allow the new thicker rods to move freely. All of the bearings, seals, and gaskets were replaced before everything was reassembled. Also installed a new water pump, and alternator as well. The head spent some time at the machine shop too. I was fully ported and polished, with a 3 angle valve job. Then completely cleaned, painted and then reassembled. All of the seals and gaskets for the head were replaced as well. It is being held together with ARP headstuds. For the rest of the engine, I added an AEM fuel rail and regulator along with a Venom fuel pump. Venom injectors soon to follow. I have an APC intake with a Gude throttle body. The exhaust leaves via a Chikara header, through custom bent 2.25" pipe and out a Magnaflow muffler. I also installed a full MSD ingnition system including the SCI control unit, external coil with modified dist. cap. And a ZEX nitrous system with a 10 lb. bottle supplying a 75 shot. The transmission is the JDM ZC tranny with the LSD. I am using a Neuspeed N2 street clutch and a lightened flywheel. I also installed the Raxle axles made for the ZC swap. I have also added a full stereo system, but I won't bore you any more with all that crap. Thanks for taking the time to read this, let me know what you like, don't like, or think that I'm missing. Once I get it back on the road, I plan to finish building the head (valves, retainers, springs), and add a SC. This engine project has cost me about $5000 so far and has taken about a year to get this far. Here's a pic of how it sits currently.