What do you guys think..Photo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

Im trying to work on my Photo skills.What do you guys think of this one..

s3fab961475316.jpg

put some rubber around that and you got yourself a sick photo.

edit : try and clean up the background, the quality looks great but the background should be a shop or something, a street maybe?

i was thinkin the same. a street would be great or maybe a hot chick squatting on it :D

werd clean up the background. and also, there is a spot where you have a gap between the bottom of the rim, and the table (what ever its on) and the background is coming through there. its should be solid black.

Here are many of the things that you gotta think about next time

s3fac2026cd151.jpg

try using a peice of white poster board te reflect the light back to the opposite side of the rim to take away te shadows that i circled (that are on the rim).

Use a white poster board, on the opposite side of the incoming light source, and behind the camera

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Nov 7 2003, 06:21 PM
:postwhore:

uuhhhhhhhh.... really im not.. he asked what we think these are my opinions.

although.... what you did is a prime example of a post whore

dude... whatever...

back to the thread:

i think the photo is good however i agree with rudeludenotmeanthough, that you should try using a white poster board to reflect more ambient light onto you subject. other than that a very fine pic, you should just think about your background a little more.

try adjusting your aperture by the law of 3rds so that the background is out of focus, and yeah, put it on something, that table through the gap in the rims must go.

try somthing around 2.8 or so for your aperture

--Aidan

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Nov 7 2003, 06:34 PM
dude... whatever...

back to the thread:

i think the photo is good however i agree with rudeludenotmeanthough, that you should try using a white poster board to reflect more ambient light onto you subject. other than that a very fine pic, you should just think about your background a little more.

You got :owned:

I think the pic looks great, but some of the stuff pointed out needs fixed. I'm not in any sorta class for this....so A++ for you from me. :thumbsup:

in this pic i made the rim look somewhat bronze:

s3fac830f927d5.jpg

and in this pic, i did a mirrored effect and came up with this:

s3fac832907541.jpg

i got a lil bored...hehe

try using F2.. it will throw the backgoround out of focus, and allow the subject to be more noticable in the pic. all the other flaws wont stand out as much.

i like those shadows on the rim, if you change the background then you wont have those shadows back there, but the shadows on the wheel give it good look IMO. it still needs rubber badly.

Back