What do you guys think

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ROKIT10

I was just wondering what you guys thought about this car. The guy is selling it for 10.7K. He just bought an Evo and needs to sell this bad. Do you guys think its a good deal. I know these things book around 16k.
http://www.webknack.net/prelude.htm.

price is pretty good ... if you like it go for it

personally i dont like the SH because i dont like the ATTS shit

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 25 2004, 02:11 PM
price is pretty good ... if you like it go for it

personally i dont like the SH because i dont like the ATTS shit

ditto on the ATTS shit....my friend had one and it always failed and when it did work, there was no difference in handling.....but that is a great price for the car...

ya im not a fan of the atts either but thats def a sick car...and a good price too. Also might I add SSR competitions are a very sick and expensive light as shit ass wheel

2000 SH with 30k miles on it for only 10.7? I would have jumped on that shit if it was here well before I would have gotten the Si. :thumbsup:

The only thing I just found out is that all the ducts for the heater and a/c have been taken out and he doesn't have the ducts anymore. Being in Illionis I could do without the A/C but the heat would be a must. I have a 4th gen accord sedan now but I was planning on selling that if I buy the Prelude.

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 25 2004, 03:02 PM
wtf would he have done that for?

he also removed some of the sound deadening shit...

two words... weight reduction.

damn, if you guys like that wait a few months till the snow clears and ill have a 94 lude that you will love for sale

prelude sh's are buggy. their elecrical systems are crap, too. my friend's atts has been completely replaced 3 times and it still doesn't work right, and the electric door locks have recently developed this problem. they automatically relock themselves over and over again. like someone keeps hitting the button, but no one is.

car has nice torque and sound, but i would avoid the atts at all costs.

Originally posted by illmatik@Jan 26 2004, 04:17 PM
whats atts?

Active Torque Transfer System

It's an electronic version of an LSD. As mentioned above, kinda buggy, and doesn't work nearly as well as a true LSD.

Back