What Do You Guys Think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the black one's tight, I like the the video too, you know your way too riced when my wife says "that's just horrible, what are they thinking?"

theyre the same car, i just put it under primer untill i figure out what color I am going to paint it and when I get all of my new body parts...(lip kit, new hood, bumper. all oem)
thanks for the input!

shoulda left it red until you decide to paint it

very nice. I just don't get taking the spare out. I understand why, but not worth it to me. Have you decided on a color?

I want to go with a gunmetal gray or black to keep it subtleand if i go farther than around the corner i put the spare in just in case

that's a nice turbo, hows the spool time?

I like the travis barker vid.

What kind of wheels are those because I'm thinking of getting rid of the enkei shoguns for something a little lighter. Those look pretty nice.

sweet set up man how much psi are you pumping into that motor what brand of turbo may i ask, i want to do the same

Updated again with some new parts to replace the parts that might have been at fault for it not running...also type r boot and knob. check it out!

Last edited:
Back