what do YOU pay for car insurance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I pay 175 bucks a month for tne months out of the year. This is for full coverage on my truck and liability on the crx. No tickets or accidents should be on m record.

i live in NY and i pay $185 per month for my '95 civ coupe. bare bones liability...it sucks b/c peeps upstate pay as low as $50 per month....i have no tix and one accident back in 2000

grr my car isnt even fast, inspecta83 what insurance company arey ou going with?

$125 monthly full coverage...

5 racing tickets, 7 reckless driving tickets, 12 speeding tickets, 0 accidents

I took all that shit to court and I have a CLEAN RECORD....hahaha

Much of what you pay is dependent on your geographic location... Big city, high $, small town, low $, out in the country, jack shit. I found that changing zip codes affected premiums by quite a bit as well. My last premium was $300 for 6mos on my 90 CRX and 95 M3 together.

I pay 137 to AIG on a 93 "SI" they call it. 16 year old on my own plan. I have a bad ass broker :) Took me 7 months to get a decent rate though.

I have liability w/pip and uninsured motorist. If my car gets hit and no one claims I get almost 9k. Just hopeing one day I will walk outside from the store and see my car pummeled but that has yet to happen. If I ever do a good amount of stuff to it, I am probably going to get everything insured for around 200 I was quoted at.

u guyz are so lucky, 01 type r, full coverage, 0 accidents, 0 speeding tickets,
Ottawa, Canada $410 monthly, that's $60 more then i pay for the car, and believe me i shopped around, 20 yrs. old, Canadian insurance policies are ridiculous, + i have a 02 Honda CBR 1100xx and pay $3900 for the season, BEAT THAT LADIES, i know it's pathetic :(

Originally posted by Vtec=V8 killa@Nov 27 2003, 05:51 PM
u guyz are so lucky, 01 type r, full coverage, 0 accidents, 0 speeding tickets,
Ottawa, Canada $410 monthly, that's $60 more then i pay for the car, and believe me i shopped around, 20 yrs. old, Canadian insurance policies are ridiculous, + i have a 02 Honda CBR 1100xx and pay $3900 for the season, BEAT THAT LADIES, i know it's pathetic :(

whats that in american money?

$313 us monthly, like i said im paying more for the insurance then i do for the car, I argued with the broker for hours, till we finally came to a signed agreement, basically a contract if there are no claims for five years, he'll re-imburse 20%, cause my parents have been dealing with him for 15 years, so im crossin my fingers tryin to be a good boy, so to say

I hate that shit, when you end up paying more for insurance than financing the ride...that just plain sucks..

I pay $268 a month on my 00 ITR and pay $188 a month for my payment on the loan. No accidents and no tickets! Oh and Canada is mad expensive yo! I thought Cali was rediculous yo.

was $139 on my 00' Si before my accident. then after some bitch broadsided me going 60mph my insurance went up to $239 a month. aint no thing though cause I'm bling blingin it.

Back