What do you think of these tail lights??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CHB

My friend has these on his black 4 door and they look great how do you think they will look on my white hatch i plan on painting the black covers the same white as my car. Click here

Originally posted by 92CHB@Oct 7 2004, 11:38 AM
My friend has these on his black 4 door and they look great how do you think they will look on my white hatch i plan on painting the black covers the same white as my car. Click here
[post=399527]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL the Fast and the furious

They are kinda :ghey: But i guess they would be cool if you live your life a quarter mile at a time. :ph34r:

the only way that those could be gayer would be if richard simmons was holding them.

I don't wanna look fast and furious i just thought they might look good for a little asthetic improvment. I have only seen them in my area on my friends car so it is something different than those damn altezza lenses. How about other tail lights anyone have any good looking ones out there?
I want a clean look that isn't stock, basically.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Oct 7 2004, 04:48 PM
The best athestic improvement is...stock.

sleeper power :ph34r:
[post=399643]Quoted post[/post]​

PREACH ON BROTHER! :ph34r:

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Oct 7 2004, 06:20 PM
i like the white and red lights that look like they came from a 00 si on a eg just my .02
[post=399695]Quoted post[/post]​

I like those too, but where can i find them at a good price?

:puke: on the TYC tails... they make great headlights, but I wouldn't put their taillights on my car.

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 7 2004, 07:33 PM
:puke: on the TYC tails... they make great headlights, but I wouldn't put their taillights on my car.
[post=399734]Quoted post[/post]​

I am actually planing on buying their one piece black house headlights for my hatch.

Originally posted by Dman1100@Oct 7 2004, 08:52 PM
the 00 si tail's are the best tail lights i've seen on a civic
[post=399767]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there a style name for those types of tail lights? I'm just curious it would make the searching alot easier thats all.

Originally posted by 92CHB+Oct 7 2004, 09:14 PM-->
@Oct 7 2004, 08:52 PM

Is there a style name for those types of tail lights? I'm just curious it would make the searching alot easier thats all.
[post=399789]Quoted post[/post]​

99-00 Si taillights, I've also been told they're on all 99-00 EXs too.

i personally dont think they look that bad. i would think they would only look decent on a black car though.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 7 2004, 09:37 PM
i personally dont think they look that bad. i would think they would only look decent on a black car though.
[post=399793]Quoted post[/post]​

oh yeah i forgot to comment on those... if your car is a dark color similiar to the surroundings on that, it wouldn't look bad. if it's an opposite type color, then no... i'd point and laugh.

Originally posted by 92CHB+Oct 7 2004, 09:14 PM-->
@Oct 7 2004, 08:52 PM

[post=399789]Quoted post[/post]​

red/clear

http://www.autodynamic.com
http://www.procarparts.com

I've bought stuff multiple times from both companies, and they've always come through. They both carried the red/clear taillights the last time I looked.

Heh, I think these tailights might be 2Fast and 2Furious for you man,.........

:D J/k.

But seriously, buy some plain red/white tails - or just leave em stock. Whatever amount that you're gonna spend on them could might as well go towards something better - like speed parts or the like.

Originally posted by EGProject@Oct 9 2004, 08:05 AM
But seriously, buy some plain red/white tails - or just leave em stock. Whatever amount that you're gonna spend on them could might as well go towards something better - like speed parts or the like.
[post=400473]Quoted post[/post]​

Or paint them all red.

Back