What do you think of this car????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

I've been wanting to buy this car for a while now but i haven't had the money. I should ber getting the $$ soon so i was wanting some opinions on whether i should swap my own B18 into my rex or sell it and buy this one for 6000.

Let me know what you think

http://estore.teamprototype.com/crx4sale/

Youu have to make that decision...but if you do buy it, get rid of the shopping cart handle.That thing sticks out like 10" on each side. I'm sure the drag is more than the down force. just my $.02

welp the rear bumper, side skirts, and fender flares are blended in pretty nicely.... but its pretty fuckin ugly.... dont like the kit, hood, or wing and the fender flares look very mis-shapen... interior is gutted (poorly)

i wouldnt give $6k for that

not to mention its much more satisfying to build the car yourself

hmm i'm gonna have to say take off the body kit and wing. and well hell i just wouldn't buy it

6k for a 15 year old car that only runs a 13.8? no thnx.
lose the rear bumper, wing, all the stickers, finish gutting it, and make it run a 12.8 and id consider it.

Yeah, i didn't like the idea of the wing and the front bumper. Also what about all the shit it says is in the engine, sounds like it's pretty built. The reason i was considering was because for me to just put a stock GSR in my rex would cost like 4000, and i already paid 2500 for my rex.
Thanks for the input though, it's just what i was thinking

if that motor was built he should be running lower then that in the 1/4. of course the wing is prolly costing him some time and its prolly not tuned for fook. ricer bish just slapped it all on thinking it would make him fast. thats my guess.

lol that would be damn funny.
guy standing there thinking yeah my car is the ish.
you just drive up hand him 6k cash.
while he is counting the money you just rip the wing and bodykit off and throw it on the ground by his feet then drive off.
lol i would die if i saw that.

Oh wow! A white CRX with a body kit! I've never seen one of those before! Holy shit, I wanna crap my pants! You should too cuz that car is way totally super sweet! In fact, on the count of three, EVERYONE crap their pants because that car is a STEAL at 6K!

I Know it's too much, so how much should i expect to pay for that. Preferably without all the body shit.
Anyone in SoCal have a decent CRX up for sale?

Back