Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b16a2

• k20

• b

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thegreat1310

only lookin for 350 hp 300ftlbs, thats plenty for me, its gonna be my daily driver :laugh:

Definately count out the h22 if you do stock block, very weak sleeves, i think the same goes for the b20.

I say do k20, what car will this be going into?

basically if you sleeve any block, they are all good.

so this post sucks, imo.

you are not going to make 350 on stock internals . I mean, I would ultimately suggest a b16. But in the same respect the B18c's are just as good with boost.

350 hp would be easily attainable with an H22, and remain relatively good for dd. you would need to sleeve the block and tune it.
although if you tune it well you could get 350 out of any of those blocks, 350 is a fairly high number. How much money do you want to spend, or are you just day dreaming?

:mullet: 350 is a lot of horsepower for a honda, especially a daily driver.

no its gonna be fully built block and fully built head to match just gonna be on a 5000 budget k20 is expensive i wanna run low boost for the street and high boost for the track thats when i wanna make 350whp

350 is a high goal i spent almost 5k on just getting to 250 including a b16 motor! but i would go with a b18c only because you have more tq right out the box then a b16, i am just more of a fan of the b series motor so i would go with the b18c

It'll take one hellofa tune for 350 whp on a stock honda block on pump, build it if you want a 350 whp daily driver (pump).

gsr b18c1 3500
diy turbo set up w/ t3/t04e .63/60 .70 a/r - 2000-2500
550-750cc injectors - 250
crome pro - 150

clutch/exhaust etc will run you a litle over-budget... but IMO, this is the best ay

Quoted post[/post]]
did i hear, "Join the parking side" ??

dsm owned. :laugh:

In reality, with a fully built block... ANY of those engines can attain whatever hp goal your budget has in mind. But you have to do things the right way if you want it to be a RELIABLE daily driver.

Cheap, fast, reliable. Pick two and run with it.

IMO, (as well as the others) 350 horses is a hefty amount for a daily driver. Good luck keeping tires on that, or even axles.... well there went your budget.

My goal with my b16a2 involves i/h/e, GSR cams, and a low boost JRSC is 200-210 wheel hp, and realisticly, it'll be the lower end of that. Nothing spectacular, just something I'd like to achieve before moving on to a fully built block.

u guys are silly.

350 whp aint shit especially on a built motor

350 pushing it on pump?? noi way, guys make 500whp on pump gas

cant make 350 for 5k? again your off.

built shortblock will run you 1500 assembled pistons/rods

sick turbo setup can be had for no more than 2k

i was making 320whp stock block b18c1 with a sub 2k turbo kit.

if this kid has a d16 in his car now, i would say that sht ebest motor.,

sleeve the block and stuff it with forged shit, and boost the fuck out of it.

cheapest route to sweet power.

I'm not doubting it based on what the block can do built, or how much it's going to cost... I'm doubting it on just how daily driver friendly 350 horses is in a fwd vehicle, depending on his climate it's not going to be that friendly.

I'm sure he can get used to it or get a boost controller to go on low boost when he's in adverse weather.

Back