what exhaust do i need?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

badhabets23

hey guys i just recently did a swap on my 94 civic hatch with a b18c1 engine. now my question is what exhaust should i get? i have decided on the greddy full cat back exhaust but i just don't know wich combination of application i would need, the one for the gsr or the civic hatch? this is for both the header and the exhaust. for example: the gsr header and then the civic hatch back exhaust or the full gsr package or full civic package etc. please any comments or advice is welcomed. thanks for all the help.

badhabets23

get a B series header (GSR headers are usually shorter than the others and will require a longer cat)
get the exhaust for your car

make any modifications at the cat

yeah my buddy mike just did the same swap, i ended up welding up a straight pipe (to replace the cat) that was about an inch longer than the cat

header = motor
cat/testpipe = depends on header and sometimes length B pipe.
exhaust = match it to your ride

just buy the header, buy the exhaust, and then make up the difference with the cat- I think landspeedracing.com sells cats that are the correct length for swaps, or you could just weld up a straight pipe- providing that you do't have emmisions and don't care about breathing in a few years

for muffler i got flowmaster. no fart comin from my ride.

Back