What header to run with B16?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright, I'm trying to figure out what header to run, since I have a huge exhaust leak in my stock header..

What size outlet should I run?
Is B18A/B header the same as B16?
What year integra/del sol, etc. should the header come from?
Do I need to use the 2nd O2 sensor?
How do you do about extending the 02 sensor since most of the bungs are at the cat on after market exhaust?
Will a 90-91 Integra header remove my cat, since it looks longer in the pictures?

Any help is much appreciated! I need all the help I can get, my stock header is pissing me off.

You can use any b series header but the b18 header will hang down lower than a b16 header. You will need to use both o2 sensors if sticking with obd0. My suggestion is to just get a header for a 99-00 civic si or 94-95 del sol vtec dohc and get the o2 bungs welded in at an exhaust shop. Make sure they are in the same spots as your stock header. Also you will need a 4-2-1 header for the sensors to work properly.

Actually, I think that password jdm offers the hasport header for the b16 in 88-91 civic with the two o2 bungs. You should give them a call.

Mailing Address
Password:JDM
9034 Bermudez Street
Pico Rivera, CA 90660 Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:30pm PST
Saturday 10am - 2pm
Closed Sundays Phone Support
1 (562) 801-1808 Fax Line
1 (562) 801-5158

Back