What headers to get? and other questions..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Progeny

Doin a Jdm b16 OBD1 in a 1994 honda civic ex. I am using the wire harness from the source car (d series vtec) and trying to wire everything up. The O2 sensor on the original setup was on the headers. Looking in the after market, the O2 sensor is placed on the down pipe. I think the B series had 2 O2 sensors. 2 right next to each other on the headers. Am i going to have to drill the hole myself on the after market headers? How do you navigate through this? Should i go to the factory and get the del sol stock headers? Also, i'd been told that i needed to get a skunk2 intake manifold for emission purposes. I did, but everything looked exactly the same as the JDM manifold. Whats the difference. I really need help!!!:(

Mind you it's a D-series header, but I recently purchased one and it came with both of the needed o2 sensors, one is a few inches below the exhaust ports and the other is where the catalytic converter is located. As far as I believe, and this is my opinion, it "should" have the thread already made, so no hole will need to be drilled. Best of luck.

Back